Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Best Darned Grilled Cheese Sandwich You Have Ever Had

I like Grilled Cheese, and as such, I have developed a good one.  Actually, this is a pretty simple recipe, but I thought it would be a fun thing to post.

You need:
3 Pieces of Bread
1 Tbsp of Butter
4 Slices of cheese (I use Kraft Singles)

Directions:
  1. Heat a large skillet on medium
  2. Melt the butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds
  3. Spread the butter on one side of 2 pieces of bread
  4. Toast the third piece of bread on the lightest setting of your toaster.
  5. Place the bread, butter side down, onto the skillet.  Place 2 slices of cheese onto the bread in the skillet.
  6. When the cheese becomes a little melty, place the toasted piece of bread on one of the grilled halves of bread.
  7. Using a spatula, lift the other piece of cheese bread onto the toasted piece. 
  8. Flip 1 or 2 times to make sure everything is cooked
  9. Enjoy!


This is one of my favorite easy meals, so enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds good, I'm definitely going to try it! Do you prefer a certain type of bread for your grilled cheeses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I usually just use generic wheat bread and american cheese, but if you have any other suggestions, lets try it!

      Delete