Friday, July 19, 2013

Preview of Upcoming Posts

A preview of some upcoming posts: (this preview is more for my benefit, as I forget ideas as I come up with them).

Painting Miniatures: There is an upcoming miniature painting competition over at the BattleTech forums, and I am going to submit a piece.  Here is a link to the thread!  And here is a link to the competition from last January, of which I won in the amateur division!   I will hopefully be going over everything from building the mini, through painting it and putting it on a base (or basing it, as they say).  Look for this one next month.

More Halo Weapon Comparisons: I hope to do quite a few more of these in the coming months, including, but not limited to, Pistols, Sniper Rifles, Shot Guns, and Plasma Rifles.  I think pistols will be next on my docket, because there are so many of them (6, compared to only 4 assault rifles) and then Plasma Rifles, because they are probably my favorite weapon of the series and there are also 7 of them, if you include the brute plasma rifle variety.

Lawn Patterns and the Study There of: I always get bored with a standard straight line pattern of mowing the lawn, so I usually like to mix it up a bit, and try and save time at the same time.  This has led me to the spiral, the wave, and a few other unique lawn cutting patterns.  I also hope to get a little math into the equation (no pun intended) and go over time benefits (or costs) of doing various patterns.

Every Man Needs Tools: A list of things men will always need, no matter how handy they are.  Dudes need tools, it’s just the way of that.  This will cover essential skills and physical tools needed for a man to live on his own, or with a girl who doesn’t know squat about fixing things (cough my wife cough cough). 

Why PC gaming is awesome, but not the only way to play: I love PC gaming.  Always have.  I have some history behind this, but I also want to say that I am a console fan (well, no playstation, but the rest).  This one will be about how gaming on the PC can be one of the best experiences if you are playing by yourself, but also on why consoles are necessary for a complete gaming experience.  Also, I hope in the future to go into computer building, which is a fun and great experience in and of itself.


And that should cover me for the next month or two!  I think I am going to be starting on a few of them simultaneously, but you’ll see at least one in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment