Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Update on Model

 Okay, so long post like I had before are quite time consuming, and then I got focused on making the model, and playing some games, and school work, and well, everything.  So blog posts went by the wayside.  With that, I want to make a quick update on the state of the model.  I have the entire upper half complete.

I just finished the hips today and have a start of the legs, though they may not be bulky enough at this point in time.  Also, the head seems a bit small and the arms seem a bit big.  If anyone has any opinions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I want to mention that this is actually my second modeling project and my first is actually in review with Iron Wind Metals right now, so I have already been in contacted with the original artist, Matt Plog.  So I will also be reviewing the model with him when I am done.

Without further ado, here is the model at 65% complete :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment